Pages

Sunday 13 July 2008

Etsy UK Swap



Every now and then the UK Etsy Team organises a secret swap. This mid year one was organised by Coldcell and I wanted to say thanks to him for the organising and headache of matching everyone up with each other. :) (+50 people!)

The other day I received a surprise in the post and I wanted to say a huge thanks to Bunny who turned out to be my swap partner. :) I love her artwork and was so happy to see the writing set she had designed and created for me. :)

I have two rats called Reznor and Monty and the writing set is designed with them on it and their little paw prints. :) It's so cute and I love the fact it reads "From the House of Monty and Reznor" across the top. Awwww....... I really love it! Big hugs and thanks to Bunny! :)

4 comments:

debsmuddle said...

Thats what you call personlised writing paper!!

Anonymous said...

Hahah! YAY! Thank you!
I'm so glad you like it :)

ThePeachTree said...

What a wonderful idea!! I wish someone in the states would organize something of this nature :) I've also heard of a candy swap between countries which I would LOVE to do one of these days!

GUGAW said...

wow - these are fab!