Pages

Sunday 21 September 2008

Amigurumi Kawaii Cupcakes




Sorry I haven't updated for a little while. I went back to work after a week off so that eats up a lot of my time. And then I bought Viva Pinata for my DS which I'm a little addicted to at the moment. :)

But that still hasn't stopped me with my crocheting and I've been making little changes to my amigurumi kawaii cupcakes which I enjoy making. Nothing major, just small things but the biggest thing to mention is the new "flavour" available and that's the yellow lemon one. :) I think it looks nice with all the others.

These can all be found at my shop here. :)

3 comments:

Izabela said...

yummy cupcakes!
x

Taby Kislanov said...

oh my! i didn't knew u had a blog! i'll add to my fav list ^^
imagine...thank U for comment there, hope u like my blog! come visit more often! (sorry for my english!) c ya!

Herika con la h said...

So cute!