Pages

Sunday 11 January 2009

Crafty Feature - Tizzalicious

For a while now I've been wanting to start up a regular craft feature on my blog as I see so much brilliant cute and kawaii stuff out there, but then I got busy with Christmas so decided I'd wait until the new year. :)

So here we go with my first ever feature which is the lovely Tizzalicious who makes and sells handmade jewellery, accessories, softies, art & more. She loves anything cute and colorful!

I especially love her Kawaii Blue Bunny Pin.



Check out her etsy shop at http://tizzalicious.etsy.com

4 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

ok, own up - who else is gazing into their screen going "aaaaawwww" at the cute ickle bunny pin?

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, I feel honored! :D

Anonymous said...

That bunny pin is just adorable ^_^ I love her stuff!

Mod and Mint said...

Great pick for your first feature! Tizzalicious has the cutest things!