Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

Amigurumi Owls



It has gradually been getting a little colder and getting darker earlier in the evenings now, a sure sign that summer is coming to an end and autumn is on its way. :) I quite like autumn although winter is my favourite season.

Over the weekend I have been crocheting some owls. I've been wanting to do owls for a little while but kept forgetting, now seemed the perfect time to make them to hopefully add a touch of autumn to my etsy shop. :) They're available now for adopting.

I made a few colours and tried a couple with the little "ears" and one without for some variety. Took a trip out into the back garden for photos this time to make a change, I think they came out ok. :) So much so that I used one to create a new banner for my etsy shop - nice to have a change. :)

3 comments:

Lost in the Forest said...

love love love!

Sharon said...

I just wanted to say that I love your creations!!! SO CUTE! I stumbled across your shop on Etsy by accident, and I'm so glad I did! Keep up the great job! Looking forward to seeing more creations!

Kitchen Sweet Kitchen said...

Cute!