Pages

Thursday 29 October 2009

Is it Winter yet?



It doesn't seem very wintery to me as it still seems pretty mild at the moment. The weather is a little rainy at times here in the UK but not too cold, doesn't feel like we're about to say goodbye to October and hello to November.

Anyway, I thought I would introduce you to my first wintery themed offering of a little snowy owl which can be adopted at my etsy shop. :) I love making the other owls and thought it would be cool to make a snowy one to add to the collection.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh.... so cute!!!

Saskia :)

TataniaRosa said...

That owl is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

YOU R SOO TALENTED TRIED DOING IT AND TURNED OUT HORRIBLE SO WHERE CAN I BUY YOURE THINGS A RE THEY IN A SHOP IN THE UK BECAUSE THATS WHERE I AM NOW THANKS P.S SOOOO COOOOOL WISH I WAS YOU

cutedesigns said...

Hi "Anonymous", lol. Yep you can buy my stuff - there are links over on that side of the page ---------->

Etsy is my main shop but even though it's listed in $ you buy the same way as £, paypal converts it all for you. My UK shops are newer and don't have as much on them yet.