Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Amigurumi Bumblebees


I like bees. :)  I think bees are quite cute, all fuzzy and flower loving.  Buzzing around and going about their business making honey and stuff.  Unlike wasps which make me run off whenever they come near - eugh!  I hate wasps and been stung on more than one occasion.



So with my new found Spring inspiration I thought I would make a bee... and then another one... and another one... I think they look cute together. :)  These will be buzzing their way on to my etsy shop if interested in adopting. :)

7 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Your bees are adorable!

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh these are so cute.

Karen Hanim said...

These are really adorable!! There is not a better word for it!

Žydrė said...

lovely!

Taby Kislanov said...

awww absolutely cute! <3

Jasmine (YourSweetTreat) said...

Absolutely adorable!! Keep up the good work ! =]

Tizzalicious said...

Awww! They are adorable!