Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

I'm still here!

Wowsers! I didn't realise it had been so long since I updated my craft blog. Doh! I'm still here though and have been keeping my etsy shop ticking over nicely and trying to keep items in stock. :)

Haven't made anything new as such though but hoping to get around to that in the near future. I think with the nicer weather coming in I'm not sitting around crocheting so much at the moment, plus trying to keep up with my video games as well.... having fun trying to make time for everything. :)

3 comments:

Stitches said...

Hi, hope you don't mind but I've taggedyou in my blog!
xx

Alice Loves Pop said...

Hey

I'm following you! I LOVE your cute little designs, so does Pop! xxxx

Alice Loves Pop said...

Hey

I'm following you because i LOVE your cute little designs!So does Pop!xxx