Pages

Thursday 20 March 2008

Amigurumi Monkey


For a little while now I've been working on another amigurumi project, this time it was a monkey for my boyfriend as he likes monkeys. :) It seems to have taken me aaaaaaaaages to do but then there's quite a lot of work gone into making him, mainly because his arms, legs and tail are so much longer than the previous ones I've made.


I'm pleased with it though and think it came out ok. I love the part when you put together all the limbs and it really starts to come together and take a personality of its own.


I'm really enjoying crochet though and glad I decided to take up the challenge of what seemed hopeless to me before I tried. :) I'm now looking forward to my next project and a change of wool colour, heehee. :D I have drawn out sketches of some designs and I'm looking forward to bringing them to life.

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

It turned out great!

angharad handmade said...

Hehe - he is really cute! Nice work :D And well done on the crochet. I am hopeless - I can just about do a granny square, but I tend to make it up as I go along so they're a bit hit and miss. I'd love to be able to create cute creatures like this.