Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

It's 2010!

Happy New Year! Blimey, it's 2010!

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I have no idea where December went! It disappeared so quickly in a rush of frenzied crocheting, concerts, meals out with friends, getting stranded in the snow one night (unforgetable!), video games and then New Year! Phew!

My mind has been spinning with lots of new ideas for Cute Designs this year and I'm feeling excited about them, although how many will actually be made I have no idea - so many ideas so little time. But I'm looking forward to 2010 and hoping it'll be a great year! :D

2 comments:

out of the frame said...

Happy New Year :) looking forward to seeing what cute creations you come up with in 2010

Heather Leavers said...

we need details of trapped all night in snow!