Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

A little dusting of snow...


Yesterday morning I woke up to a light dusting of snow. Was surprised by this because even though I'd seen the weather was getting colder I didn't think we were due snow here. Thought it was further up north as it is today.

I'm done with the snow now and don't really want anymore. Saying that though it was a perfect reason to get some new photos taken of my little amigurumi snowy owl. I forgot to do it when we had all the heavy stuff but I think it looks nice for the pictures. :)

4 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Absolutely enchanting softie and excellent photo. One often finds oneself reaching into the screen to hug your cuties.

out of the frame said...

I love it! really cute picture :)

blackcatswhiskers said...

I love your little creatures.. please accept this Sunshine Award! REad more on my blog:
http://clairesblackcatswhiskers.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award-came-my-way-today.html
Best wishes, Claire x

Techno Cake said...

Oh your birds are so adorable! You do such a great job making there and photographing them. :]