Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Thanks. :)

Just wanted to say thank you for the nice comments some of you left about my last post - the learning to crochet one. :) It's nice to feel motivated.

I'm still plodding on with my first project, doing a little in the evening although I'm out tonight which is a shame as I'm almost finished. :P It's looking a little deformed and not as nice as it should but I'm still making myself finish it. I'm such a perfectionist but I have to be patient with myself on this one.

3 comments:

KMCdesigns said...

Good luck, remember that practice makes perfect!!

p.s, you've been tagged!
Rules are;
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Twiggy said...

I love your blog. Just to let you know I'm trying to learn to crochet too - well I was until I cut my thumb open last week - ouch!! I tried to learn from books but in the end asked my mum to show me out to do it and I've managed to do straightforward stuff so far but squares and circles are beyond me at the moment !! Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it !!
Twiggy

cutedesigns said...

Hey Twiggy - good luck with your crochet too! We'll get there! :D